Step 1 : Planning
- Produce comparable reports and advise you on the highest achievable income.
- Advise you on your property investments, undertaking management of refurbishment in order to maximize your properties potential.
- Inform you of all legal requirements including gas, electric and energy performance certificates
- Offer a selection of specialist Landlord insurance including Rent Guarantee and legal protection.
Step 2 : Foundation
- Extensively market your property using modern (and classic) resources including generic and national websites, local press, within local corporate businesses (and boards)
- Accompany viewings with an experience member of staff to present your property to its full potential.
- Comprehensively reference and credit check prospective tenants in order to minimise potential risks.
- Produce a detailed/visual statement of condition, (inventory) of the property.
- Prepare an assured short hold tenancy agreement which complies with current legislation.
- Obtain the initial funds to commence tenancy and protect the security deposit as to meet current legislation.
- Provide and discuss with new tenants the moving in procedure and hand over the keys
Step 3 : Structure
- Assist with all aspects of maintenance issues ensuring that all landlord obligations are satisfied.
- Promptly collect rent deducting any expenditure and forward the balance to your nominated bank account. This will be accompanied by a detailed statement to enable you to monitor your accounts and investment return.
- Conduct regular inspections to ensure all aspects of the tenancy agreement are fulfilled thus making sure you feel at ease and comfortable with the tenancy.
- Answer to any enquiries from the tenant to make sure they are satisfied in order to the tenancy to run smoothly
- Communicate with the tenant to ensure the smooth running of the tenancy
- Re-new tenancy agreements or if requested issue the relevant notice to terminate the tenancy.
- Assist in any legal matters that may arise during or after the tenancy. We can only help to the best of our knowledge, complex cases may need the solicitors.
- Re-new rent guarantees and legal protection.
Step 4 : Completition
- Acquire possession of the property making sure all keys are returned and ensure that the property is left in a secure state.
- Carry out a final inspection and if required arrange quotations for any necessary cleaning, maintenance or repairs.
- Ensure that any disputes are swiftly resolved so that the property is returned to you in satisfactory condition.
Ultimately make sure that the property is returned to its original condition and presented in a suitable condition in order to attract new tenants